- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Hand Dryer - Dyson - Facility Management Product Release
With Airblade technology in a tap, users can now wash and dry hands at the sink without moving to a separate drying area — keeping water off the floor, reducing slip hazards and saving valuable space. And while the new generation of Dyson Airblade Tap may look the same, it functions quite differently with reprogrammed software and recalibrated sensors. Powered by Digital Motor V4, a 1400W motor. An optional aerator can reduce water flow to .5 GPM.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms