Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - Bobrick - Facility Management Product Release
The B-3725 splash-resistant, recessed warm air hand dryer with ADA-qualifying low profile and over-size drying alcove is fabricated of Type 304 satin finish stainless steel. The 1000 Watt motor delivers a 17-second dry time, a quiet 70 dBA sound level, with a 95 percent savings compared to paper towels. Comfortable to use, the 6-inch-deep alcove with a curved back and ceramic water absorbent surface captures and evaporates water, minimizing water splash on the patron, wall, and floor. Available in 115V AC and 208-240V AC models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility