Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - Mitsubishi Electric Jet Towel, Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division - Facility Management Product Release
Jet Towel slim model uses two, 237-mph jets of air to dry hands in 10 seconds, yet has a noise rating of 61 dB. Dryer requires 1,250 watts to dry hands or 730 watts with the heater turned off. Drain tank collects excess water to cut down on messes and water hazards. Dryer is designed to align with a sink's countertop to decrease the distance between hand washing and drying. Conforms to ADA mounting height regulations.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility