Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - ASI Group - Facility Management Product Release
TRI-Umph features three-air-outlet design for an average drying time of 12 seconds. Water that does not dissipate is channeled into a water tray. Unit has three layers of filters — HEPA, carbon (for odor management) and anti-microbial. The dryer is available in 110/120V, 208/240V and 227V. Internal switch provides option to use heated air. Air speed is adjustable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility