- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Hand Dryer - ASI Group - Facility Management Product Release
TRI-Umph features three-air-outlet design for an average drying time of 12 seconds. Water that does not dissipate is channeled into a water tray. Unit has three layers of filters — HEPA, carbon (for odor management) and anti-microbial. The dryer is available in 110/120V, 208/240V and 227V. Internal switch provides option to use heated air. Air speed is adjustable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms