Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Hand Dryer - ASI American Specialties Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Turbo-Dri™ surface-mounted, high-speed, automatic hand dryer can be semi-recessed to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines. The dryer uses an infrared sensor that activates when an object enters its sensing zone. It provides an average drying time of less than 12 seconds, with a 60-second automatic shut-off. Its internal auto-resetting thermostat prevents its motor and heating element from overheating. The user can change the temperature and velocity of the warm air output, as well as the dryer's sensitivity, to suit different mounting conditions and projected frequency of use.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms