- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Hand Dryer - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The adjustable-speed Aerix® allows maintenance staff to increase speed for faster drying and decrease speed for quieter operation. The hand dryer uses 80 percent less electricity than other dryers and eliminates paper waste. Eliminating paper use reduces labor and materials costs. The surface-mounted unit is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and universal voltage saves installation time.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms