Hand Dryer - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The new multi-purpose Model 270 is a hand drying station from Bradley Corp. featuring a towel dispenser, hand dryer and waste receptacle all in one stainless steel cabinet. The tower-style unit is available in a choice of recessed, semi-recessed or surface-mounted options for maximum flexibility.
The door of the unit is fabricated of heavy-duty, warp-resistant stainless steel with a full-length piano hinge and two keyed tumbler locks to prevent tampering. The towel dispenser holds single-fold, multi-fold or C-fold paper towels and has a locking service door. The waste container has a capacity of 4.37 gallons. The forced-air hand dryer is sensor activated.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms