Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hammerdrill - Porter-Cable Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 7-amp, 1/2-inch, two-speed PC70THD offers drilling performance in a compact, lightweight package. The hammerdrill's high-output motor delivers the power and durability. Its dual-mode function operates at 0-1,100 rotations per minute (rpm) or 0-3,100 rpm, providing options to complete high-speed and high-torque applications. Delivering 52,700 blows per minute, the hammerdrill provides the impact energy necessary for drilling into concrete, tile, brick and mortar block. At 5.1 pounds and 14.25 inches long, the unit is lightweight and compact enough for tight spaces.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality