- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
HVLS Fan - Rite-Hite Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Rite-Hite Corp.’s Revolution fan is a high-volume/low-speed (HVLS) industrial fan with an 8-foot diameter. With four contoured aluminum blades that vary in pitch and angle, the fan design moves air consistently across the whole blade, creating an airflow of 75,000 actual cubic feet per minute.
The rotationally balanced blade and hub connection uses a vibration-absorbing material that reduces stress by 50 to 75 percent to maximize fan life.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation