Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
HVLS Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model DS direct drive, high volume low speed (HVLS) ceiling fans feature an optimized airfoil design for maximum efficiency and coverage area. Available in eight sizes ranging from 8 to 24 feet in diameter with performance up to 243,000 cfm. With its direct drive motor, the DS is up to 20 percent more efficient than other HVLS fans and up to 10 dBA quieter.
Greenheck DS fans include a 3.5 ft. drop tube with universal ceiling mount; factory-mounted, wired and programmed variable frequency drive (VFD); and plug-and-play wiring design for quick, easy installation. Every DS fan ships with over 10 standard safety features including fan impact detection, intelligent VFD and motor protection, and redundant fan restraint systems. Full color customization and an array of accessories and control packages are available.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability