- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
HVLS Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model DS direct drive, high volume low speed (HVLS) ceiling fans feature an optimized airfoil design for maximum efficiency and coverage area. Available in eight sizes ranging from 8 to 24 feet in diameter with performance up to 243,000 cfm. With its direct drive motor, the DS is up to 20 percent more efficient than other HVLS fans and up to 10 dBA quieter.
Greenheck DS fans include a 3.5 ft. drop tube with universal ceiling mount; factory-mounted, wired and programmed variable frequency drive (VFD); and plug-and-play wiring design for quick, easy installation. Every DS fan ships with over 10 standard safety features including fan impact detection, intelligent VFD and motor protection, and redundant fan restraint systems. Full color customization and an array of accessories and control packages are available.
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation