- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Executive Director »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
HVLS Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model DS direct drive, high volume low speed (HVLS) ceiling fans feature an optimized airfoil design for maximum efficiency and coverage area. Available in eight sizes ranging from 8 to 24 feet in diameter with performance up to 243,000 cfm. With its direct drive motor, the DS is up to 20 percent more efficient than other HVLS fans and up to 10 dBA quieter.
Greenheck DS fans include a 3.5 ft. drop tube with universal ceiling mount; factory-mounted, wired and programmed variable frequency drive (VFD); and plug-and-play wiring design for quick, easy installation. Every DS fan ships with over 10 standard safety features including fan impact detection, intelligent VFD and motor protection, and redundant fan restraint systems. Full color customization and an array of accessories and control packages are available.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation