- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
HVLS Fan - Hunter Industrial Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The XP HVLS (high volume low speed) solution delivers efficient performance with a featherweight design and includes a streamlined plug-n-play, pre-assembled installation process that does not require any guy-wires.
Available in five sizes—including 7, 8, 10, 12 and 14-foot diameter models—the XP product line is engineered with a direct drive motor for a quiet, virtually maintenance-free operation. The XP’s pre-assembled components and plug-n-play wiring provide a quick and easy install. Accompanied by a 2-foot rigid mount, the XP can also be powered by 110v input and boasts variable speed control for fully adjustable airflow.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation