HVLS Fan - Hunter Industrial Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The XP HVLS (high volume low speed) solution delivers efficient performance with a featherweight design and includes a streamlined plug-n-play, pre-assembled installation process that does not require any guy-wires.
Available in five sizes—including 7, 8, 10, 12 and 14-foot diameter models—the XP product line is engineered with a direct drive motor for a quiet, virtually maintenance-free operation. The XP’s pre-assembled components and plug-n-play wiring provide a quick and easy install. Accompanied by a 2-foot rigid mount, the XP can also be powered by 110v input and boasts variable speed control for fully adjustable airflow.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation