- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
HVACR Control - Johnson Controls/PENN - Facility Management Product Release
HVACR Control can monitor and control temperature, pressure and humidity simultaneously. The System 450 Series of microprocessor-based modular controls has nine multi-purpose, adaptable and field-configurable model variations designed with plug-together connectors and DIN rail or direct wall mount capability. Supports up to three input sensors and up to ten outputs (relay or analog).
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things