HVACR Control - Johnson Controls/PENN - Facility Management Product Release
HVACR Control can monitor and control temperature, pressure and humidity simultaneously. The System 450 Series of microprocessor-based modular controls has nine multi-purpose, adaptable and field-configurable model variations designed with plug-together connectors and DIN rail or direct wall mount capability. Supports up to three input sensors and up to ten outputs (relay or analog).
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things