- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
HVAC Motor Control - The Technology Consortium - Facility Management Product Release
The HELP (High Efficiency Local Processor) system uses fuzzy-logic and stepless controls to adjust the operation of a VFD on HVAC equipment. The retrofit, turn-key control panel does not require any programming. Protection devices in the system ensure that non-VFD motors are not harmed, according to the company.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation