- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Split Universal Mounting Kit protects motor bearings from electrical damage, channeling VFD-induced shaft currents to ground and heading off noise, downtime, and repairs. The kit includes a correctly sized AEGIS ring, brackets, and hardware for quick mounting on virtually any AC motor without detaching coupled equipment.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation