- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Split Universal Mounting Kit protects motor bearings from electrical damage, channeling VFD-induced shaft currents to ground and heading off noise, downtime, and repairs. The kit includes a correctly sized AEGIS ring, brackets, and hardware for quick mounting on virtually any AC motor without detaching coupled equipment.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation