Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Split Universal Mounting Kit protects motor bearings from electrical damage, channeling VFD-induced shaft currents to ground and heading off noise, downtime, and repairs. The kit includes a correctly sized AEGIS ring, brackets, and hardware for quick mounting on virtually any AC motor without detaching coupled equipment.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation