HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS iPRO Bearing Protection Ring channels electrical currents away from bearings to ground. It is designed for high-current applications and can accommodate generator/motor shafts up to 30 inches in diameter. The split-ring comes in mating halves to simplify installation around the shafts of coupled equipment.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation