HVAC Insulation - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
EcoShield natural fiber insulation is comprised of recycled denim with a microbial mold and fungal inhibitor. It is thermally and acoustically comparable to fiberglass. Liners come in a variety of stock and custom sizes. Offers high air erosion tolerance and meets the same ASTM C1071 standards as fiberglass.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation