HVAC Drives - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC DRIVES can withstand seismic forces and remain online after an emergency such as an earthquake or hurricane, according to the company. All company ACH550 base drives, new E-Clipse Bypass units and ACH PxR drives are International Building Code-certified. Drives range from 1 to 500 HP and come equipped with a library of application macros.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully