- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Manager »
HVAC Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Z1000 AC drive is designed for building automation applications, such as fans, pumps, and cooling towers through 500 horsepower (hp). The Z1000 features an easy-to-read LCD keypad that provides hand-off auto-interface and a real-time clock. It also helps maintain uptime and conforms to the BACnet communication protocol standard. All ratings are available in a flange configuration that allows for mounting the drive with its heat sink out the back of any Type 12 enclosure.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation