HVAC Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Z1000 AC drive is designed for building automation applications, such as fans, pumps, and cooling towers through 500 horsepower (hp). The Z1000 features an easy-to-read LCD keypad that provides hand-off auto-interface and a real-time clock. It also helps maintain uptime and conforms to the BACnet communication protocol standard. All ratings are available in a flange configuration that allows for mounting the drive with its heat sink out the back of any Type 12 enclosure.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation