- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
HVAC Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Z1000 Variable Speed Drive is designed for building automation applications such as fans, pumps, and cooling towers through 500 HP. Features an easy-to-read LCD operator with Hand-Off-Auto functions. A built-in 5 percent line impedance reduces input harmonic distortion, while a 5 kHz carrier frequency with dynamic noise control provides quiet motor operation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation