- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
HVAC Controls - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The PAR-30MAAU remote controller can control up to 16 indoor units in commercial applications. Offers a setback mode, a backlit LCD screen and a hold function that can pause a previously scheduled operation. Also features multilingual operation, weekly timer operation, auto-off timer, current zone temperature displays, a lockout feature, airflow direction and fan speed settings.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation