HVAC Controller - Trend Control Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The TouchView has a built-in humidity sensor. A BACnet-based communicating sensor/controller, it includes preloaded applications that support common uses. Can be configured on the screen without the need for 963 Supervisor. Offers pre-programmed universal inputs, relay outputs and analog outputs. Each application supports passive infrared and space temperature set backs.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation