- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
HVAC Control - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The PAR-30 remote controller is part of the CITY MULTI® controls network, an advanced controls system that can handle up to 2,000 indoor units from one networked computer. Building owners and engineers can select from a variety of controllers to satisfy the exact level of building management to ensure occupant comfort. The remote controller features multilingual operation, weekly timer operation, auto-off timer, current zone temperature displays, a lockout feature, air-flow direction, and fan speed settings.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation