HD Video Surveillance Camera - Sanyo Fisher Co. - Facility Management Product Release
HD Video Surveillance Camera features dual CODEC H.264 and JPEG compression engines. The VCC-HD4000 IP cameraâ€™s 1920-by-1080p in 16-by-9 ratio delivers HD performance and an on-board Web browser enables video over the network. Features include HD lens optics, day/night cut filter, an SD card slot and USB terminal, LAN/HDMI/BNC connection, 10X (6.3-63mm) auto-focus HD lens and auto-focus exposure control.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing