Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Guard Tour System - CyberLock Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
IBR9000 iButton reader can store more than 9,000 ID reads with a date and time stamp provided by its real-time internal clock. Data is stored in non-volatile RAM, so it will not be lost when the battery is changed. Reader connects by infrared to encoder to transfer data to computer. Can be used in temperatures ranging from -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F. One-touch data collection from iButtons, which can be mounted on objects ranging from bags to walls to equipment.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong