Grounds Equipment Attachment Allows for Easy Emptying of Clippings, Debris - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 15-cubic-foot HighLift™ 15B collector offers infinitely variable emptying positions up to a maximum clearance height of 72 inches and extends up to 34 inches behind the power unit, controlled by a joystick mounted to the right steering lever. The two-part, upper and lower hose system forms a debris-free seal when collecting and easily separates when lifting the hopper.
The fully fabricated hopper features a tapered bottom that compacts debris for continued productivity with fewer stops, while specially designed Debris Xpel™ arms inside the hopper facilitate easy discharge of compacted debris.
Available for all 700 and 900 Series FrontMount™ power units.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today