Ground Fault Receptacle - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Legrand’s DuraShield GFCI safety receptacles are designed for outdoor locations, including commercial garages and workshops. An integral over-sized rubber gasket protects the critical electrical components and seals the wall box opening. Rubber curtains let plug blades in, and seal out water, dust and insects.
The receptacle also resists corrosion with a nickel post-plated mounting strap. A weather-resistant Nylon 66 face provides durability and resists cracking from UV degradation and cold temperatures. DuraShield exceeds UL Corrosion requirements by 400 percent.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully