Ground Fault Equipment Device - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The F200 Ground Fault Equipment Protector (GFEP) protects equipment against damaging line-to-ground currents by disconnecting all ungrounded conductors of the faulted circuit. The line consists of the two-pole F202 for single phase networks, and the four-pole F204 for split phases, Delta and Wye networks. Immediately detects ground faults by continuously measuring the current balance between live conductors and the neutral using a toroidal current transformer.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully