Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ground fault circuit interrupter from Leviton indicates improper wiring with an LED indicator. Unlike previous GFCI’s, SmartLockPRO’s two-stage protection system cannot be reset in cases of miswiring or loss of ground fault protection, making improper use impossible. It also complies with new UL GFCI standards, according to the company.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully