Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ground fault circuit interrupter from Leviton indicates improper wiring with an LED indicator. Unlike previous GFCI’s, SmartLockPRO’s two-stage protection system cannot be reset in cases of miswiring or loss of ground fault protection, making improper use impossible. It also complies with new UL GFCI standards, according to the company.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully