- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
Green Bathroom Cleaner - JohnsonDiversey - Facility Management Product Release
Johnson Wax Professional's Alpha HPTM/MC Bathroom Disinfectant Cleaner is based on JohnsonDiversey's patented AHP Hydrogen Peroxide technology. The compound can be used as a disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner.
The active ingredient in the compound, hydrogen peroxide, breaks down into oxygen and water, leaving no byproducts. In addition, JohnsonDiversey's new green restroom disinfectant cleaners have no volatile organic compounds according to OSHA's definition, so air quality is not degraded by cleaning.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms