- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Grease lubricants - WD-40 Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Specialist Greases are formulated with calcium sulfonate technology, the lithium complex-based greases are engineered to withstand heavy mechanical loads and extreme temperatures while providing lubrication under extreme pressure. They are formulated to stay in place in the presence of water and provide rust and corrosion protection in wet environments.The products will not cause cross-contamination issues that compromise performance and effectiveness.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms