- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Grease Container - Wastequip - Facility Management Product Release
Grease Vault lids have lid plates that interlock, leaving no edges to pry open; a shielded lock; and a heavy-duty grate. Available in middle-dump or end-dump configurations, with drop-in box or flat grates, the lid and grate system is standard on the company's grease containers, and also can be retrofitted on most existing grease containers.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use