Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gray Primer Helps Achieve Accurate Dark, Rich Topcoat - KILZ - Facility Management Product Release
KILZ 2 Gray Primer is a fast drying, water-based, multi-surface primer-sealer and stain blocker best used under dark, rich, and vibrant colored topcoats. KILZ 2 Gray Primer helps achieve more accurate color with fewer coats of paint and also improves hiding of previous colors, with excellent adhesion and sealing properties and a very mild odor. Blocks "medium" stains including water stains, rust, grease, ink, pencil, and felt marker. Use on interior and exterior surfaces including woodwork, drywall, plaster, paneling, masonry, brick, painted metal, and properly prepared glossy surfaces. Use under or over latex or oil-based paints.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors