Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gravity-Flush Toilet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 9000 Gravity Series 9000 is available in single- and dual-flush models, offering another water-saving flushing option for light commercial installations. The product line includes one 1.6/1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) dual-flush toilet with a flush button on top of the tank and two single-flush models: a 1.28 gpf single-flush toilet and a 1.6 gpf toilet with the option of a left or right hand trip lever. The toilet initiates a quieter, yet powerful gravity flush with a siphon jet flushing action.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility