- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Gravity-Flush Toilet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 9000 Gravity Series 9000 is available in single- and dual-flush models, offering another water-saving flushing option for light commercial installations. The product line includes one 1.6/1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) dual-flush toilet with a flush button on top of the tank and two single-flush models: a 1.28 gpf single-flush toilet and a 1.6 gpf toilet with the option of a left or right hand trip lever. The toilet initiates a quieter, yet powerful gravity flush with a siphon jet flushing action.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms