Grass Pavers - NDS Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
NDS’s TuffTrack grass paver was developed as an alternative to concrete or asphalt pavements. It allows for the maintenance of healthy grass turf in high traffic areas.
The design uses paver sheets of honeycomb-shaped cells equipped with a tongue-and-groove latching system, providing a quick and secure connection between each sheet. The pavers allow for up to 98,500 pounds of vehicular traffic to drive over turf areas without putting pressure on the roots of the grass or compromising the condition of the landscape.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Handheld Grounds Equipment Puts Power in Technicians' Hands
- Hardscapes: Design and Guidelines for Success
- Hardscape Maintenance Pays Dividends for Facilities
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today