Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Graffiti-Resistant Coating - United Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
Graffiti Shield is designed to seal previously painted substrates to help minimize the effects of vandalism by facilitating its removal. The product is a two-part system that provides both a protective clear coating and a spray-on cleaner. It helps remove aerosol spray paint and permanent markers, as well as dirt, soot, and pollution. It is packaged in two containers that combine to become a water-based product workers can clean from brushes and spray equipment with soap and water. Workers can apply the product using a brush, roller or airless spray equipment. It is not recommended for use on bare wood or ceramic tile.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors