Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glycol Make-Up Unit - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The glycol solution/ water make-up unit is designed for a variety of applications, including closed loop heating and chilled water, process, snowmelt, and radiant heat systems. It also can be used as a break tank for potable water systems.
The GMU30 and GMU60 units feature non-metallic conduit in place of metallic conduit, and PVC piping and valves. This allows either the original or the new models to meet all local municipal codes. The models are automatic and designed to maintain minimum system pressure levels. They have a 55-gallon capacity, observable fluid level, scale, and an industrial grade polyethylene tank.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation