- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director of Facilities »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Glycol Make-Up Unit - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The glycol solution/ water make-up unit is designed for a variety of applications, including closed loop heating and chilled water, process, snowmelt, and radiant heat systems. It also can be used as a break tank for potable water systems.
The GMU30 and GMU60 units feature non-metallic conduit in place of metallic conduit, and PVC piping and valves. This allows either the original or the new models to meet all local municipal codes. The models are automatic and designed to maintain minimum system pressure levels. They have a 55-gallon capacity, observable fluid level, scale, and an industrial grade polyethylene tank.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation