Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Glycol Make-Up Unit - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The glycol solution/ water make-up unit is designed for a variety of applications, including closed loop heating and chilled water, process, snowmelt, and radiant heat systems. It also can be used as a break tank for potable water systems.
The GMU30 and GMU60 units feature non-metallic conduit in place of metallic conduit, and PVC piping and valves. This allows either the original or the new models to meet all local municipal codes. The models are automatic and designed to maintain minimum system pressure levels. They have a 55-gallon capacity, observable fluid level, scale, and an industrial grade polyethylene tank.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability