- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Director of Building Operations »
- Building Assistant »
Gloves - Ansell Protective Products - Facility Management Product Release
Ansell Vantage series gloves provide ANSI Level 4 cut protection and use engineered yarns for superior cut protection, comfort and wear. The gloves also offer abrasion resistance, grip and dexterity, without the bulk associated with heavier Aramid fiber gloves.
The glove family is comprised of four individual styles, and all styles may be laundered:
— Vantage 75-781 gloves are heavyweight terry loop-in with Kevlar fiber and an all-Kevlar thumb crotch.
— 70-761 gloves are medium-weight knit with Kevlar fiber and a 100 percent KEVLAR-reinforced thumb crotch.
— 70-765 gloves include a leather pad double-stitched with Kevlar fiber for puncture resistance and snag protection. Medium-weight knit with Kevlar fiber.
— 70-860 gloves contain Dyneema fiber for abrasion resistance and long-lasting performance. The gloves are plaited with soft yarn inside.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Managing Rental Equipment Agreements
- Top Strategies for Rental Success
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Using MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality