Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glazing System - Fry Reglet Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Fry Reglet Architectural Metals has developed a new glazing system designed to reduce field labor and improve installation quality. The system includes glazing retainer pieces that accommodate 2-inch and 3 5/8-inch metal studs, and several thicknesess of drywall. Also included is a flush end cap for the sides of the window opening, and three profiles for capturing glass at the ceiling line: one for acoustical ceilings, one for drywall ceilings, and a transition profile for acoustical to drywall ceiling assemblies.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall