Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glazing Retrofit System - Serious Materials Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
iWindow installs on the inside of existing single-pane or dual-pane window or curtainwall framing. It requires no change to existing glass and adds insulation to the window or curtainwall. The product raises the full-frame R-value of a window to 3.9 (U-factor 0.25), according to the company.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat