Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Glass - Pella Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Glass options include Advanced Low-E insulating glass with argon with a winter U-factor of .25 and solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) of .37; SunDefense Low-E insulating glass with argon has an SHGC of .27 with 65 percent visible light transmission; and NaturalSun Low-E insulating glass with argon for passive solar applications, with a SHGC of .70.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat