- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
Germicidal UV Light - Fresh-Aire UV - Facility Management Product Release
The Mini UV™ System is the first germicidal ultraviolet (UV) light system designed specifically for mini-split and other ductless air conditioning units. Patent-pending miniaturized components, consisting of 9- by 3/8-inch UV lamps and a 6- by 1.5- by 1-inch, 120 or 208-230-VAC power supply, fit inside all ductless air conditioner brands and even the tightest compact mini-split spaces. The system inhibits mold and other biological growth on blower and evaporator-coil surfaces and sterilizes germs, viruses, allergens, and other pathogens that can flourish in HVAC systems.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation