- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Germicidal UV Light - Fresh-Aire UV - Facility Management Product Release
The Mini UV™ System is the first germicidal ultraviolet (UV) light system designed specifically for mini-split and other ductless air conditioning units. Patent-pending miniaturized components, consisting of 9- by 3/8-inch UV lamps and a 6- by 1.5- by 1-inch, 120 or 208-230-VAC power supply, fit inside all ductless air conditioner brands and even the tightest compact mini-split spaces. The system inhibits mold and other biological growth on blower and evaporator-coil surfaces and sterilizes germs, viruses, allergens, and other pathogens that can flourish in HVAC systems.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation