Geothermal Heat Pump - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 5 Series 502W12 high temperature hydronic heat pump has 150F water output. Uses two Copeland Scroll compressors and two brazed plate heat exchangers for increased efficiency. Features lead/lag compressor management, adjustable delayed start, freeze sensing system, and fault detection and management.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation