Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Geothermal Heat Pump - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Light commercial geothermal product line includes water-to-water, water-to-air, water-to-air/water combination, and split condensing/air-handling systems. Full color LCD touchscreen provides control of up to four forced-air zones as standard, real time displays of EER and COP estimates, water and air temperatures, and troubleshooting. All systems use R410A refrigerant.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation