- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Generators - Generac Power Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Generac’s air-cooled generators include five models with ratings of 7, 10, 13, 16 and 18 kilowatts. They feature Generac’s overhead valve industrial engines. Automotive-style enhancements to the engines promote long life and extended oil change intervals. A gray aluminum enclosure is standard for the 18 kW model and is available as an option on the 16 kW unit. All air-cooled products come with a three-year limited warranty for added protection.
Generac also offers two new whole-house-power products with 18 kilowatt outputs that are available in air-cooled or liquid-cooled versions. Both feature Quiet-Test technology that reduces sound output during self-test operation.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully