Generators - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
The GGM series of LP vapor-fueled generators are suitable for a variety of standby or prime power applications. With ratings of 20, 25 and 30 kw, the generators are powered by a three-liter industrial engine. Models are also available to run on natural gas or LP liquid fuel. The products feature an electronic governor that provides fast response to load changes. Several sizes of alternators are available that offer selectable motor starting capability, low wave-form distortion with non-linear loads and fault-clearing capability. Optional aluminum weather-protective and sound-attenuated enclosures are available.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully