Generators - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
The GGM series of LP vapor-fueled generators are suitable for a variety of standby or prime power applications. With ratings of 20, 25 and 30 kw, the generators are powered by a three-liter industrial engine. Models are also available to run on natural gas or LP liquid fuel. The products feature an electronic governor that provides fast response to load changes. Several sizes of alternators are available that offer selectable motor starting capability, low wave-form distortion with non-linear loads and fault-clearing capability. Optional aluminum weather-protective and sound-attenuated enclosures are available.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully