Generator Sets - Kohler Power Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The revamped 150-, 180-, and 200-kilowatt, diesel-fueled units include a digital controller, enclosure improvements, and fuel-tank upgrades that address state and local requirements related to diesel-fuel storage. Fuel-tank accessories include: fuel port fill/spill containment devices; high-fuel-switch warning systems; and a 12-foot-high emergency vent. The Decision-Maker 3000 controller features plug-in diagnostics monitoring, as well as a remote, serial annunciator and NFPA 110 compliance.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully