Generator Set - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The C175-20 generator set produces up to 4 MW of power. The 20-cylinder generator set represents a 55 percent reduction in footprint when compared with two 2 MW 3516B generator sets. Certified to EPA Stationary Emergency Tier 2 emissions limits. A common rail fuel system maintains a high-pressure fuel supply to the injectors.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully