Generator Set - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
Diesel-powered generator sets can start and assume load in less than 10 seconds and can assume rated load in a single step, according to the company. Generator sets are available in sizes ranging from 10 kW to 2.5 MW, in both 50Hz and 60Hz. Optional factory-integrated exhaust after-treatments are designed to reduce emissions.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully